Through the power of Jesus Christ….Helping individuals and families overcome and avoid emergency crisis.
Empowering One Family at a Time
Donations to Christian Clearing House (CCH) are used to provide emergency assistance for our neighbors facing financial, emotional,or spiritual needs in Hancock County. Approximately 1,200 local lives are touched each month by our organization and your charitable donations and several fundraising events.
The following examples are how CCH is helping our community.
• Rent- 500 families annually are provided assistance to keep them from eviction
• Utilities – 1125 families annually are helped to keep their utilities connected
• Medical/RX – 100 people annually are helped with medications
• Transportation – 1700 families annually are helped in various ways
• Groceries – 1700 families annually are provided a food voucher
• Referrals – Other organizations may offer more or alternative assistance
CCH is an association of area churches that pool their resources to provide this assistance. Donations can be made through area churches or directly to CCH. Christian Clearing House is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization.
Your Brothers and Sisters in Christ need your help...Get Involved!Donate >
2022 Annual Garage Sale
CCH is pleased to announce our annual Benefit Garage Sale is returning to Brinkman’s Greenhouse!
Dates: March 26 8:30- 4PM
March 27 1:00-4PM
Donations will be accepted February 26 until March 16th.
Saturday …Read More >>
Velvet Chandelier Event
Your opportunity to a sneak peek into the Annual Garage Sale.
Thursday, March 24th 6-8 PM
$50 presale ticket admits one person
Tickets available at the CCH office or at Brinkman’s Greenhouse (during set up). …Read More >>