Through the power of Jesus Christ….Helping individuals and families overcome and avoid emergency crisis.
Empowering One Family at a Time
Donations to Christian Clearing House (CCH) are used to provide emergency assistance for our neighbors facing financial, emotional,or spiritual needs in Hancock County. Approximately 1,200 local lives are touched each month by our organization and your charitable donations and several fundraising events.
The following examples are how CCH is helping our community.
• Rent- 500 families annually are provided assistance to keep them from eviction
• Utilities – 1125 families annually are helped to keep their utilities connected
• Medical/RX – 100 people annually are helped with medications
• Transportation – 1700 families annually are helped in various ways
• Groceries – 1700 families annually are provided a food voucher
• Referrals – Other organizations may offer more or alternative assistance
CCH is an association of area churches that pool their resources to provide this assistance. Donations can be made through area churches or directly to CCH. Christian Clearing House is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization.
Your Brothers and Sisters in Christ need your help...Get Involved!Donate >
CCH Chip in for Charity Golf Scramble
CCH’s annual golf scramble is September 10, 2021 at Sycamore Springs Golf Club.
$90 per player/$360 per team
Registration starts at 8am
Scramble begins at 9am
Individuals and team registrations will be accepted.
Includes: Green …Read More >>
School Supply Drive
Preregistration for school supplies has ended, however remaining supplies will be handed out at the CCH (1800 N Blanchard Street Suite 107 In The Family Center) office prior to the start of the school year. …Read More >>