Through the power of Jesus Christ….Helping individuals and families overcome and avoid emergency crisis.
Empowering One Family at a Time
Donations to Christian Clearing House (CCH) are used to provide emergency assistance for our neighbors facing financial, emotional,or spiritual needs in Hancock County. Approximately 1,200 local lives are touched each month by our organization and your charitable donations and several fundraising events.
The following examples are how CCH is helping our community.
• Rent- 500 families annually are provided assistance to keep them from eviction
• Utilities – 1125 families annually are helped to keep their utilities connected
• Medical/RX – 100 people annually are helped with medications
• Transportation – 1700 families annually are helped in various ways
• Groceries – 1700 families annually are provided a food voucher
• Referrals – Other organizations may offer more or alternative assistance
CCH is an association of area churches that pool their resources to provide this assistance. Donations can be made through area churches or directly to CCH. Christian Clearing House is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization.
Your Brothers and Sisters in Christ need your help...Get Involved!Donate >
EventsView all events
Serving Hancock County for 25 Years.
On November 7, 2019 Christian Clearing House (CCH) will celebrate 25 years of providing emergency assistance for our neighbors facing financial, emotional or spiritual needs in Hancock County.
In 1994, CCH opened the doors with …Read More >>
Your Kindness Makes a Difference!
Daily the staff and volunteers are on the front lines of helping those facing difficulty with a multitude of different reasons when a client visits the CCH office (between 400-500 requests monthly). Typically we see …Read More >>