Through the power of Jesus Christ….Helping individuals and families overcome and avoid emergency crisis.
Empowering One Family at a Time
Donations to Christian Clearing House (CCH) are used to provide emergency assistance for our neighbors facing financial, emotional,or spiritual needs in Hancock County. Approximately 1,200 local lives are touched each month by our organization and your charitable donations and several fundraising events.
The following examples are how CCH is helping our community.
• Rent- 500 families annually are provided assistance to keep them from eviction
• Utilities – 1125 families annually are helped to keep their utilities connected
• Medical/RX – 100 people annually are helped with medications
• Transportation – 1700 families annually are helped in various ways
• Groceries – 1700 families annually are provided a food voucher
• Referrals – Other organizations may offer more or alternative assistance
CCH is an association of area churches that pool their resources to provide this assistance. Donations can be made through area churches or directly to CCH. Christian Clearing House is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization.
Your Brothers and Sisters in Christ need your help...Get Involved!Donate >
Need Back To School Supplies??
Beginning Monday August 17th families needing back packs and/or school supplies can visit the CCH office from 9 am until noon. You must wear a mask to enter The Family Center. Supplies are limited.
Must …Read More >>
School Supply List
Stuff the Bus supply list
· Backpacks (Always the greatest need)
· Markers (thick and thin)
· Crayons (24 pack preferred)
· Dry erase markers
· Colored pencils
· Calculators T-1-30-X11S
· Pencil boxes/bags
· Paper (wide …Read More >>