Through the power of Jesus Christ….Helping individuals and families overcome and avoid emergency crisis.
Empowering One Family at a Time
Donations to Christian Clearing House (CCH) are used to provide emergency assistance for our neighbors facing financial, emotional,or spiritual needs in Hancock County. Approximately 1,200 local lives are touched each month by our organization and your charitable donations and several fundraising events.
The following examples are how CCH is helping our community.
• Rent- 500 families annually are provided assistance to keep them from eviction
• Utilities – 1125 families annually are helped to keep their utilities connected
• Medical/RX – 100 people annually are helped with medications
• Transportation – 1700 families annually are helped in various ways
• Groceries – 1700 families annually are provided a food voucher
• Referrals – Other organizations may offer more or alternative assistance
CCH is an association of area churches that pool their resources to provide this assistance. Donations can be made through area churches or directly to CCH. Christian Clearing House is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization.
Your Brothers and Sisters in Christ need your help...Get Involved!Donate >
Stuff the Bus/Project Happy Feet Registration
Registration will begin on July 12, 2021. The link to register will be posted closer to the sign up date. To register your child for Stuff the Bus and Project Happy Feet you must have …Read More >>
Welcome to Krissy Huber
Krissy started her position as Office Manager on April 26th. Welcome Krissy.
We would like to wish Office Manager Jill Combs a happy send off into retirement. Thank you Jill for your work and dedication …Read More >>