Trinity Episcopal Church, founded in 1821, was among the founding member congregations of Christian Clearing House. Trinity has supported CCH with financial support for many years and has provided a number of volunteers to the organization–most recently Paul and Nancy O’Sullivan, Ginny Lee Pilstl, and Nick Solomon. While always looking to expand our outreach activities in the community, CCH has been and will remain an important partner in that work. We are grateful for the recognition we are receiving this year and are hopeful and excited about our continued cooperation. We believe that sharing God’s love is our highest calling, that it takes many forms, and that CCH is an excellent partner in that work.